CE marking in building construction is the trade passport to access and free circulation of building products throughout the EEA (European Economic Area) and EFTA (European Free Trade Association countries) and replaces local product certificates and approvals with one set of harmonized requirements and procedures.
Our company is specialized in CE marking, European Product Safety legislation and International Product Safety Regulations. We provide our expertise to designers, manufacturers, contractors, project managers, architects, consultants, organizations and individuals in order to ensure that a building product or even a customized construction meets all requirements needed for compliance with European and International Regulations.
Our expertise is based on a combination of practical and theoretical knowledge in product safety, engineering, quality assurance, technical documentation and the use of test facilities. Our legal department covers all aspects of product liability and the legal consequences that arise from the European product legislation.
We deliver consulting services to our clients, guiding them to realize and meet the requirements of relevant new approach directives for CE Marking, by our advising, testing, and certification services through every step of the process:
- Determination of the applicable directive(s) for your product
- Fulfillment of the essential requirements
- Establishment of a monitoring system and accident reporting system
- Declaration of Conformity
- Save of the documentation for 10 years after product placement on the market
- Registration with the appropriate governing European body